The Tonometer is designed on the principle basis of the Goldman tonometer. Three types are available: R and T are suitable for Haig Streit type slit lamps, while the Z type is suitable for Carl Zeiss type slit lamps. It is designed and made according to the principle of the GOLDMAN Applanation Tonometer, attached with slip lamp microscopes; it can accurately measure the applanation's diameter.
1. When used with a slit lamp, it can be used to examine the eyes and measure the ocular pressure.
2. Accurate measurement and total tolerance is less than 0.066Kpa (0.55HG).
3. Directly get the ocular pressure.
4. The measured ocular pressure is not affected by the hardness of the eye.
5. The affected ocular volume is just 0.56 cubic millimeters
6. Adjustable measuring ensures long-term stability and reliability.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on our latest offers!
Copyright ©2023 | Medbridge Health Choice Ltd