MINDRAY PM-60 PULSE OXIMETER
PM-60 is a miniature, lightweight device capable of spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate.
Spot Check Mode
- auto-standby and power off during the idle status
- auto-increase the patients IDs
- non-alarm setting for “sensor off“ occasion 1-99 IDs for maximum 4,000 sets of measurements
Continuous monitoring mode
- regular alarm handing
- enable to input patient ID manually
- view SpO2 waveform for maximum 96 hours trend
- suitable for adult and pediatric patients
- high resolution 2.4" colour LCD display
- adjustable visual and audible alarms
- real-time data transfer by infrared technology
- choose between Lithium-ion or AA alkaline batteries (for up to 36 hours continuous working) depending on your run-time needs
- protective cover perfect for portable monitoring needs (optionale)
Supplied with adult reusable sensor.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on our latest offers!
Copyright ©2023 | Medbridge Health Choice Ltd