-15" color TFT display, up to 14 waveforms-One level menu, easy to use-Parameters including ECG/RESP, SpO2 , NIBP, TEMP, Pulse Rate and IBP(optional)-Maximum 720 hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters-Built-in recorder and battery
-Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient-Arrhythmia analysis, ST calculation, Pace analysis-Anti-ESU, anti- defibrillator-Standard network interface, can connect to Central monitor system
1. Six display interface;
2. Store and recall: maximum 720 hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters, 2 hours waveform, 1000 group NIBP, 200 group alarm events;
3. Sound, light, voice prompt alarm;
4. Support wire or wireless WIFI networking
5. ST segment point adjustable
1. 15” widescreen TFT, Resolution ratio: 1024×768, up to 12 waveforms ;
2. Display ECG, SpO2, pulse rate, NIBP, respiration, temperature
Part I: General requirements for safety GB 9706.25-2005 Medical electrical equipment
Part 2-27: ECG monitoring equipment safety requirements
YY 1079-2008 ECGYY0667-2008
Medical electrical equipment Part 2: Automatic cycling non-invasive blood pressure monitoring equipment, safety and essential performance
YY0668-2008 Medical electrical equipment Part 2: multi-parameter patient monitoring equipment requirements for the safety
NEW TO MEDIXAB?
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on our latest offers!
Medixab.com is a trade name of Medbridge Health Choice Ltd, a company incorporated under the Nigeria Law. It is the number one online destination exclusive for medical and health goods and services shopping. The first and the only one of its kind.