Invasive Blood Pressure (IBP) is a direct measurement of the patient's arterial or venous blood pressure.
A catheter is used and inserted directly into a vein, artery or other pressure access areas, and is connected to a pressure transducer for measuring systolic, diastolic and mean blood pressures. The device can display the systolic, diastolic and mean blood pressures and a waveform for each pressure channel.
Multi-functional patient monitors, designed for monitoring the vital physiological signs of adult, pediatric and neonate patients.
With the functions of real-time recording and displaying parameters, such as ECG, heart rate (HR), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), oxygen saturation (SpO2), respiration (RESP), temperature (TEMP), it allows comprehensive analysis of patient's physiological conditions.
- ergonomic design with intuitive user interface
- USB socket for data transfer and software upgrade
- 9 traces on-screen waveforms
- Windows style display view, easy to operate
- visual and audible alarm for physiological and technical alarms
- large capacity storage
- suitable for use with original Nellcor sensors
- protection against defibrillator discharge, resistance against the interference from electro-surgical unit; cardiac pacemaker pulse detection and inhibition.
Internal software: GB, DE, FR, PT, ES, IT, PL, TR, RU.
PC software only GB.
360° degree visible indicator with 3 level alarm.
Lithium battery up to 2.5 hours continuous monitoring.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on our latest offers!
Copyright ©2023 | Medbridge Health Choice Ltd